The French - Poem by Pickled Onion
Did you know French people have webbed feet!
They stink of garlic
They wear frenchy hats
And they eat Jambon with a slight cut of snail
But they do good bread!
Comments about The French by Pickled Onion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: people
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl