The Gift - Poem by Ghi Palmares
Just like the rain,
Your presence refreshes me.
And all of the pain,
Just like the sun,
Your smile brightens everything.
And l don't need to run,
When dark clouds start threatening.
You bring me cheer,
On my darkest day.
You seem so near,
'though you're miles away.
And so on this special day,
All the favors l come to pay.
With warm thoughts for you to keep,
And this gift called friendship.
Comments about The Gift by Ghi Palmares
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl