The Art Of Letting Go - Poem by Ghi Palmares
How can l forget,
The day that we first met?
When all we shared was a friendly smile,
A moment's chat, to last for a while.
And how can l ever try,
To let a minute pass me by?
Without having to hear your sweet replies,
To all my jokes and petty lies.
Now how can l leave behind,
All the mem'ries you printed on my mind?
The precious moments that l treasure most,
Are the ones with you...until all was lost.
So can anyone teach me how,
To learn to give up and break a vow?
That l'll be here to keep the faith,
'cause l know tomorrow is never a day too late.
Comments about The Art Of Letting Go by Ghi Palmares
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl