The Goal Of Character - Poem by Naveed Akram
The goal of character is strong,
Heaven faces the mountain in a day
To work with atoms that mean something.
This heat of the heavenly day is absurd,
Frying the night with light that shines
So abundantly like the wishes of a genius.
One has goals in mind, spending one coin
And then erasing the memory.
One minds the eventful people,
Staggered by your being that signs
A letter issuing the sacred nature
To be forged, this nature is of rocks.
The goal is stinging the wayward soul,
Opening the shadows to cages of the night.
Lies are told now in splendour,
Bold faces win, folding wishes are realised.
Comments about The Goal Of Character by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl