The God Whisperers - Poem by Bill Grace
We have the horse whisperer,
We have the dog whisperer,
But what about the God whisperers?
The legion of legions who listen
When a small voice gently lures:
Here, take this as my new direction.
Comments about The God Whisperers by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl