Edward Kofi Louis
The Hard One And The Soft One - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The hard type and the soft type;
The hard one and the soft one,
Able to utter righteous words,
After eating butter.
Praise the truth and live in peace! !
Able to utter out positive words;
Accept the truth and live in peace with your neighbours.
Comments about The Hard One And The Soft One by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl