The Lovers - Poem by Peya Jakob
Beautiful lips touch soft skin,
and lips part to allow them in.
Desire is ringing in her ears,
a pleasure so sweet it brings her tears.
Beautiful lips touch soft lips,
and a hand gently on trembling hips
moving toward her naked back,
she curves her back and moves her tongue as she kisses her back.
Comments about The Lovers by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl