The Lump Again - Poem by Ngetich Kiptoo
The lump in my throat
Has refused to go away.
It wakes me up in the morning
Reminds me am still alive.
I wish it were a lamp
For it would light
My dark dreary life.
Comments about The Lump Again by Ngetich Kiptoo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl