Ngetich Kiptoo Poems
- I Had My Palms Read The medicine woman, She told me to lift...
- Her Wish When I die, she told me I would like to lie ...
- My Heart I have no words, only fears Lots of them Pressed ...
- The Lump Again The lump in my throat Has refused to go ...
- A Walk Around The Country I took a walk around the country I...
- Ravens Have you seen the ravens? One of them perched On ...
- Ferry I hope I am not a ferry Just to help you cross the ...
Ngetich Kiptoo was born on 15th August 1981 in Nakuru, Kenya. From an early age he had a big interest in books of all kind.
Inevitably he studied Literature and English when he went to Moi University and is now teaching English and Literature in Mombasa, Kenya. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ngetich Kiptoo
I Had My Palms Read
The medicine woman,
She told me to lift my left thumb
Then she laughed
Looked me over
Shook her head
‘One woman, ’ she said
As a matter of fact
I shook my head
Then thought of you
If that one woman was you