The Man Made Perfect - Poem by Frederick Kesner
Every woman is perfect
every woman a breathe divine
every woman is individual
let each one uniquely shine.
The man that wakes up
and embraces this splendid truth
will have gained the world
and find himself perfected too.
Comments about The Man Made Perfect by Frederick Kesner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl