The Moment I Knew..... - Poem by alma love
The moment I knew what you had been hidding inside.....
Was the moment when tears filled my eyes. OH! but of coarse you knew Id never give up, not untill you cough it up!
Thank you for the moment that was so true, About what had been hidding inside you.
After all these years, the moment of happiness comes with happiness and tears.
While my hearts throbbing to where I could dropp down and break into tears.
So after all these years the moment you knelt down by my shoes and waited for my reply. I say YES! and now wait to be your BRIDE!
Comments about The Moment I Knew..... by alma love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
alma love's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl