The Mystery... - Poem by RIC BASTASA
it's the mystery that
you have invented,
and she loves you
touching your ear
with her tongue....
time tell the truth,
and love is gone
gone, just like that....
Comments about The Mystery... by RIC BASTASA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl