The New Day I Dread And Love... - Poem by Morgan Evans
im wishing tomorrow will come,
but i dread seeing tomorrows day light.
i dread knowing you shall not notice me,
im dreading seeing you,
and not seeing me.
knowing i cant tell what i need to say,
but i wishing tomorrow will come faster.
so i can see you.
so i can look in your eyes,
were no pain shall lurk.
were i can image you and i
together for the first
im wishing tomorrow will come faster,
but i dread the new day.
Comments about The New Day I Dread And Love... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl