As Shadows Dance - Poem by Morgan Evans
i see you and you never seem to notice me.
i watch you and smile and still
its like im a shadow.
im there but to you i dont realy
how long untill you notice me?
Ill wait untill you notice
my lonesome shadow.
untill then my shadow will
dance in the warm breeze
you led me to.
Comments about As Shadows Dance by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl