Because I Loved You... - Poem by Morgan Evans
i was always thier for you,
i never left your side.
i never said never to you.
i could imagine you and i together.
you could look somewhere and always spot me.
now and then you'd ask a question,
and i always had the answer.
did i do this?
because i loved you.
Comments about Because I Loved You... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye