The One Without Protection - Poem by Pain's FallinAngel
If everyone has an angel
Why do I feel so alone
Why does everything go wrong?
Shouldn't I be protected from pain
or do I not deserve it
Where is my angel
I guess I'm not good enough
Why doesn't anyone see my real heart
wrong always seems to find me
Everyone seems to have a purpose
well what about me?
I only cause trouble
Why do I always end up as the enemy?
everything I do is wrong
I'm always to blame
good things will never come my way
Where is my Angel?
I'm against the world alone
no one to hold my hand
I'm fighting but I'm loosing
I'm the only one without an angel
Comments about The One Without Protection by Pain's FallinAngel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda