Elmer Romulo Valdez
The Other Face Of Death - Poem by Elmer Romulo Valdez
Tears fell for a lost love,
For a joy snatched by fate.
The loss is too precious,
The grief is abysmal.
But if it's God's will, so be it,
Accept, and anguish is diminished.
Continue to hope and implore,
Wipe the tears and be strong!
Comments about The Other Face Of Death by Elmer Romulo Valdez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl