The Other Side - Poem by Margaret Smith
Come sit for a while
Come put a smile back on my face,
Because I just can't keep up with this pace.
Come hold me close
Show me the will to go on
And I will carry on, carry on with a hope renewed.
Right now, all I see is the wall of rocks that's fallen and blocks my path.
And so I need you to show me the road around this stumbling block, to get me back on track.
So come and hold my hand
Laugh with me while I feel myself mending,
In spite of it all, I will rise above it,
I will do whatever it takes, until I see the other side.
Comments about The Other Side by Margaret Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl