The Parrot And The Carrot And The Goose - Poem by Steven Robinson
There once was a parrot name Jack, who thought himeself quite a lad, but one day he met a Goose who decided he was too loose.
Jack tried to chat up the Goose, but the Goose had other games in mind and she stuck a carrot up jack's (well you get the picture) .
Now Jack being proud, did not tell his mates, that he had been bested by a Goose nor the fact he had to remove a carrot form his....I suspect that's what you get for being so smart.
Comments about The Parrot And The Carrot And The Goose by Steven Robinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl