A Teaspoon Of You, Goes A Long Way. - Poem by Steven Robinson
A teaspoon of your love keeps me going through the day,
A teaspoon of your smile, makes everything worth while.
A teaspoon of your tears, takes away all my fears,
A teaspoon of your time, keeps me happy all the time.
Comments about A Teaspoon Of You, Goes A Long Way. by Steven Robinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl