The Passing Of Time - Poem by Heath Gunn
A day, a week, a month, a year,
time goes passing by.
Your life is slipping past you,
in the blinkig of an eye.
Do we make the most of all
the precious time we have?
Patch up rifts with family,
or hear our children laugh.
And when you're standing waiting
at the great big pearly gates.
Will you hand on heart declare,
you don't want death to wait? ?
Comments about The Passing Of Time by Heath Gunn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl