The Path - Poem by Rhonda Baker
I followed a path through the tree's.
Hoping to lose the world in the forest scented breeze.
Searching for the girl, who I had once left behind.
I had out grown her, and all the play she would find.
But now I need to get her back, for she has always knew the way.
To simply enjoy life; taking it day by day.
For life will come at you faster then you can ever know.
There's no need to go and chase it... just take it slow.
Comments about The Path by Rhonda Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda