Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
The Play Of My Life - Poem by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
'life is a play,
and the world is the biggest theater.'
Papers and a pen over the table,
My mind drowned on my deepest thoughts.
Each act is written so carefully in this play.
I find it hard to perform on the stage,
With the spotlights over my face
and my audience right in front of me.
It's an art to be an artist,
And each artist makes his own art.
But, acting is only for a few.
Although, I'm the playwright
of the play of my life,
I'm not the one who writes
the other characteres' speeches.
Comments about The Play Of My Life by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl