The Poem Comes Unexpected - Poem by Shalom Freedman
THE POEM COMES UNEXPECTED
The Poem comes unexpected
When I have been waiting for it.
It writes itself
And then demands correction.
It is gone over and over again
Until it sounds right
It is read finally
As something complete
Its final line redeeming its first.
The Poem is what it
Here it is
Comments about The Poem Comes Unexpected by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda