The Poem I Wrote The Other Day - Poem by Shalom Freedman
The Poem I Wrote The Other Day
The Poem I wrote the other day
has already gone away.
The Poem that I am writing now
will last until a different 'now'.
And all I write
And all I be,
as my memory.
Comments about The Poem I Wrote The Other Day by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl