The Quest, Yet To Be Accomplished... - Poem by Poornima Kanasen
Barely made my path visible,
Even if it did,
It couldn’t elucidate anything,
Life was never fair,
Through the mist,
I made my way,
Step by step,
But leading no where,
My journey seemed endless,
border less, unexplainable,
Not knowing my destination,
I kept on walking,
Overwhelmed with questions,
I went on….
To where, not in my knowledge...
But my determination would not allow me to stop
And look back….
For in every challenge, there lies an opportunity...
Comments about The Quest, Yet To Be Accomplished... by Poornima Kanasen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl