The Right Border....The Sevent Sea - Poem by Atef Ayadi
girl...if i go
far away out of town
it is not
because of you
cause i can go farther
just to prove
i have more than a wish.....
right in the border
is a not a great thing for me to do...
i am not a girly person....
i do not
lost in their one more
wish....and wishy wish...
Comments about The Right Border....The Sevent Sea by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl