The Road Ahead - Poem by Nyki Thomas
The road ahead is long,
But keep on moving.
I know, it is hard to follow along,
But just put one foot ahead the other and you will make it.
The is path narrow,
But keep strong.
You'll be there soon!
Yes, i konw the path is bumpy,
But just keep walking onward.
Life is what you call this narrow path
It is full of trails,
Making you go over bump after bump,
But remember to keep moving forward.
For you're almost there!
Comments about The Road Ahead by Nyki Thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl