Nyki Thomas Poems
- ~please Lord~ Dear Lord, please let school be out! Then ...
- A New Look On The Alphabet. Although things are not ...
- All I Can Do Is Cry All I can do is cry, Just Fall over and...
- My Pain Have you thought of pain before? Do you know of a ...
- Silence Silence kerks behind each corner Silence has me as ...
- Love Is Love is once in a life time Love is blind Love is ...
- A Thousand Words Quiet Baby, Those words don’t work on me. I...
I have lived in the state of Utah my whole life. Have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. which both brothers are married and my oldest sister is married as well. Out of the girls I am the middle child. I have lived several places in Utah, but my family did most of the moving around before I was born.
I belong to a chruch called The TLC.(The True and Live Church Of the Jesus Christ Of Saints Of the Last Days.) This church is what I beleive in and live by. Most of my life I have grown up in this church, Well it is more like a gathering. It only consist of 250 poeple in all.
I have grown up with a life of depressed people. from the time I was little My sister told me that I was ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Dear Lord, please let school be out!
Then the whole wide world will say hurray in one big shout
But even More please let school be Banned,
So we can sit here being fanned.
Oh lord please just let school be banned!
OH please let it just be forbidden!
And all the school books hidden.
Just dear Lord just let this one pray be given,
Then let our heart be driven.
Oh Lord please just let school be forbidden!