The Road Of The Moon - Poem by Constantinos Grigoriadis
you have to go.
wherever you go,
every night the moon will comes behind you
and i will follow that.
I will get the road of the moon.
Comments about The Road Of The Moon by Constantinos Grigoriadis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl