Thoughts And Dreams Inside The Crashing Waves - Poem by Constantinos Grigoriadis
My eyes envelop the sea like a great hug
They scan the limitless waters as boundless as is my heart.
Thoughts and dreams inside the crashing waves…
Hope is born.
Passions and feelings that wait to arrive
Their pair still searching.
Comments about Thoughts And Dreams Inside The Crashing Waves by Constantinos Grigoriadis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl