The Rusty Limousine - Poem by Pradyumna Sinha
Standing here in the shining sun, I
look upon my past
Into the days when i was a sun,
Into the days of my mast.
Clad in black I carried
those clad in black,
until that bright morning
when something went black.
Decrepitude has wrapped me
And mortality will give the litmus test.
But I have a history
which will always.
make me a limousine even when I take rest
Comments about The Rusty Limousine by Pradyumna Sinha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Pradyumna Sinha's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl