The Same Love - Poem by Ankoku Gekido
I still love you,
After the blows we’ve thrown,
After the pain we’ve dealt to each other.
I still love you as if I had just fallen
Head over heels.
My heart still skips a beat when you kiss me.
My breath still catches when you tell me you love me.
My heart still races when I’m near you.
I still feel like nothing else matters,
Nothing else is as important,
As you forever living in my heart.
When you tell me that nothing will change,
That you will forever love me,
It still makes my heart soar.
Knowing I have the perfect man.
The one I shall love forever
By my side day in and day out.
I’m still completely in love.
And nothing shall ever change my heart for you,
The man I love Always and forever.
Comments about The Same Love by Ankoku Gekido
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl