Ankoku Gekido Poems
- The Gothic Ballad I walk carelessly down the dark road My ...
- Loss Of Time A forgotten time A forgotten society A ...
- A Waiting Heart A waiting heart Is one full of sorrow
- Cant Anyone See? October 14th 2007 Cant anyone see? ...
- A Want, A Need Febuary 2nd 2008 A want for the blade To ...
- I Finaly Found Him I finally found him The man that I’m ...
- The Sweetest Little Things I Love the sweet little ...
Hello My Name Is Ankoku Gekido, Now as most of you probably know that isnt my real name its a name some friends came up with. Ankoku means Darkness in Kanji and well Im known for my darkness, and Gekido means Wrath and in my group of the seven deadly sins I am Wrath so that is how I got my name and that is all you guys need to know about me.
AAccurateNNiceKKinkyOOrderlyKKinkyUUnreal GGorgeousEExcitingKKeenIInfluentialDDeliciousOOutrageousName / Username:
Name Acronym GeneratorFrom Go-Quiz.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ankoku Gekido
The Gothic Ballad
I walk carelessly down the dark road
My heavy black boots constantly clicking
Clicking on the cold cement
My long black and velvet Trench coat
Billowing in the slight breeze
My Chest slightly rising under my tight corset
My chains on my pants jingling together
As I walk down this Moon lit road
Staring up at the midnight moon
This is the ballad
The ballad of the lost
Of the silent warriors
Of the people you pass by and call freaks
Of the people
Who will save your soul
For our souls are pure
Our souls sing this ballad
The ballad of the ...