J Sheba Anandhi
The Satin Clouds - Poem by J Sheba Anandhi
The satin clouds could remind
That the days are quickly passing by,
The satin clouds do remind
That I am being a mere passer-by,
How long can I not mind
Certainly being one of a kind?
I nonchalantly resumed to mind
And wrote what was in my mind.
Comments about The Satin Clouds by J Sheba Anandhi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl