A Waltz For Zizi
The Silent Boy, From The Corner Of Your Heart - Poem by A Waltz For Zizi
The silent boy, from the corner of your heart
You don't seem to be bothered, by the tears
trailing on his weary cheek.
Give him some chocolate, please,
to stop his crying.
Offer him your arms, unfolded,
to snuggle his dreams, and himself.
Cover him with your soul,
caress his head, kiss him,
and love him
for he loves you too.
Wait! What are you doing?
Why are you hitting him?
Though he cries, he's not a monster!
Comments about The Silent Boy, From The Corner Of Your Heart by A Waltz For Zizi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl