The Skies Above - Poem by Naveed Akram
The skies are upon the snow and land of innocence,
Offering one choice and no option, there is absence.
The sky may singly describe the mountainous lane
As a monument does its stand, like water and ice.
Pleasure and pain destroyed the life, offered a solution
To the containment of light evil, possible wrong.
Pain will suffering be, and your hands are empty,
The sign above reads the whole story of wrong:
Wrong, wrong and wrong!
Comments about The Skies Above by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl