Emmanuel George Cefai
The Sputum Of The Stars Like A White Mist - Poem by Emmanuel George Cefai
The sputum of the stars like a white mist
Cloudy veil-like semi-transparent lucid
And moving fast nay faster than the clouds
When they soar giddying over Everest.
The sputum of the stars how acid is
And trickles burning fuming smoking
Down Saint Anne’s Way all seminal
The sputum of the stars the seed of life.
The sputum of the stars fell down to earth
And boiled and mixed and turned and changes
More acid grew, more boisterous
The sputum of the stars, the seed of life.
Comments about The Sputum Of The Stars Like A White Mist by Emmanuel George Cefai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda