The Streets - Poem by Naveed Akram
Understand me now, how I arrange my life,
Why do I limp and clumsily speak to the only people
On the street?
The street is a wedding with the busy,
The street works wonders on the rich, as
Fame is a delivery to the weak,
When the streets look at you!
Shops are crowded now, when I know how to buy
The rude works!
Understand the religion of the streets,
As we entertain the living, the steering is unique.
Comments about The Streets by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl