The Sunset - Poem by Somnath Pal
While the greens fluttered in the wind,
The brown beneath still calm,
Pink and purple all over the blue,
I stood struck by the charm.
Some mighty grey in patches around
While streaks of yellow did stare
Pondering over my questions in life
I still search my share!
Comments about The Sunset by Somnath Pal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl