The Talkers - Poem by Jim Mortiory
Remind me everyday
How they are smarter, sweeter, and better in bed than me.
But can they laugh
and throw up
At the same time?
They are too good for their own vomit.
And that’s not funny.
Comments about The Talkers by Jim Mortiory
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jim Mortiory's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl