ronald stroman Poems
- Good Riddance some wondered why i smiled so much at ...
- A House Divided In a house divided, nothing is added
- Welcome To Ihop Welcome To IHOP ...
- She Likes It Big & Loooong she asked me was it big: (being...
- What If? ? ? if nothing is written for,
- 2 Funerals so many people: that loved them placed ...
- Just Desserts she killed 'im... and used a gun
too old to stop doin' what doin', especially when what i'm gettin'... keeps giving me what i got. and that's 'poetic' enough for me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
smiled so much
at “Bully-Boy’s” funeral
and brought my laughter
to his burial.
as if… i enjoyed
some humorous moment
from his early passing.
well… i did.
and i wasn’t the only one.
i was real about my feelings.
if you had known him
like i knew him
you would have known
how did he live
wasn’t even deep enough
for somebody that
especially when… you’re burying trash! ! !