The Tearwhell To Heaven - Poem by Brooke Zielinski
In a daze
Myy babies gunshot gaze
Whiiskeded me always.
Through a tear,
Yes the first that fell.
It stayed with me
All through hell.
More of a life raft
So after I take a doze
She ' ll candy me with loveingly longer ones than before.
Yr. Notawhre Ps- Da SweEteSt Things, aint day Luv Darling?
Comments about The Tearwhell To Heaven by Brooke Zielinski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl