The Warmth Of Snow - Poem by Steven Robinson
A snow flake is so complex, yet soft enough to enhance romance.
No flake is like another, neither is a friend or a lover.
The gentle falling of snow makes me think of home,
where I find warmth and cheer, and happiness flow.
A warm heart and cold toes, come next to me, and snuggle close.
I love you now and forever more, as we wait for more snow flakes to fall.
Comments about The Warmth Of Snow by Steven Robinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl