The Warrior Of Time. - Poem by 3mvi 3mvi
And he, the warrior of time,
Lives exiled in the winter, doth his spirit shines in April's prime,
Hereunder, burdened with wrinkling scales as armor
Seest life as a battle yet not won and victory yet not harbored.
Yet and yet and yet means yet of another doth to fallow,
If he's head's had had spades of sarrow lended for a marrow.
Comments about The Warrior Of Time. by 3mvi 3mvi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl