The Way We Are...... - Poem by Garima Trivedi
In this world full of expectations n unquenchable desires of more
I attended contentment satisfaction love forgiveness peace and divinity as I bonded deeper with you my love
You make me stronger more content and peacefully divine every time we meet............
Really could not have asked for anything more in Anu better way....
Every thing seems necessity
Every bit worth the play
And as the curtains will draw
The game will end
There will be nothing more I will want as I did today
You are all I need
Exactly the way we are.............
Comments about The Way We Are...... by Garima Trivedi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl