Your Perfumed Kerchief - Poem by Garima Trivedi
I smell your perfumed kerchief...
Its sends a beautiful feeling to my soul.
A long lost secured feeling as if we were tied together strong and bold
The restless mind drags out some moments of peace as we in universe like a drop of water floating
Together we sang floated swimmed danced and drifted like a drop. We were one just one single tiny drop.
Laughter filled our bubble and we decided to try new life
Gushing down we desended
And split as we entered life
U were torn away from me
I could not manage life...
Your perfume takes me back to moments before our splitting divide.
I love them all
Peaceful strong confident happy n so full of life.
This is what I love....
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Your Perfumed Kerchief by Garima Trivedi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda