r james sterzinger
The Witness (For M And For S) - Poem by r james sterzinger
Come to me and hear
What i have to say in words
Some I hold so dear
Some fly with the birds.
With you I may fall in love easy
Or choose to let it die,
Sometimes my soul is breezy
Sometimes to the wind it cries.
So take my hand and guide me
You who could be friend or foe.
Take my heart from inside me
Though my heart you may never know.
I rejoice in love quite madly
But it dies with winter bite
iI take my losses badly
Howl my curses
In the middle of the night.
So with me is what you get
My love may be bright and bold
There may be sunny days
Or I may turn winter cold.
The painter uses brush and paint
I may portray you like a saint
Or wash you in the brine.
Comments about The Witness (For M And For S) by r james sterzinger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl