The Woman Of Mine... - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
The woman, that my eyes adore,
To be a friend of I,
To make her see, for days or more,
Canmake me, really shy.
So amazing, can it be,
I can very little say,
To make her feelings, respond to me,
Time by time, day by day.
Oh Madam, give me please a sign,
Or just a closing look,
And try to put, your hands in mine,
And make, a loving book!
Oh give me please,
A warming touch, a kiss,
So we never miss,
The sweet moments, the beats!
Comments about The Woman Of Mine... by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda