The World I See When Im With You... - Poem by Morgan Evans
is a place were
sorrow cant enter.
no pain is allowed.
were you are thier,
and im in your arms.
were the birds fly free.
the sun always shines.
rain cant enter.
and the sky never turns gray.
no one can harm thee.
grasses as green as freshly grown leaf.
sky bluer than a blue bird.
clouds fluffyer than cotton,
and whiter than snow.
this is the world i see when im with you!
Comments about The World I See When Im With You... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl